Here at Jump4Joy we want you to have fun as well as staying safe. Our rules are in place to ensure all guests leave with a smile on their faces. Please be aware of these rules and follow instructions given by court monitors at all times. Happy jumping!
- Every participant must have completed a valid waiver form before jumping
- If you are under the age of 18 this waiver must be completed by a parent or guardian on your behalf
- Only Jump4Joy grip socks can be worn
- The minimum age to jump is 4 years old.
- Children aged 4 to 5 must be accompanied in the trampoline area by a paying participating Parent at all times.
- At some of the Parks there is a designated Kids Play Area for children under 5 (independent toddler sessions are available).
- The Kids Play Area in Brackenfell does not have any Trampolines in the area due to the nature and risks associated with trampolines.
- We will not tolerate the use of drugs or alcohol in the park. Anyone found to be under the influence will be ejected and even banned from the park
- It is recommended that participants under the age of 10 are supervised at all times
- Give way to younger participants. You are responsible for your own safety as well as others
- Pregnant women and those with serious health issues are advised not to jump. Feel free to spectate or use the café facilities instead
- Any participant with previous injuries including fractures, weak limbs and those involving the neck, back or knees should seek medical advice before participating.
- Once starting an online booking it must be completed within 30 minutes
- One person per trampoline at all times across the park!
- Do not run across the courts or tackle each other. Avoid rough play
- Always stay in control of your bounce. Aim to land as central as possible and with both feet
- Do not use mobile phones or camera equipment while on the courts
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines (especially gum)
- Stay within your skill level, do not try anything if it risks you being out of control and getting hurt (no double flips)
- Remove all loose items from pockets, no sharp objects on the trampolines (this includes watches and belt buckles)
- Court Monitors decisions are final. No exceptions.
- The maximum weight limit is 100kg.
- All participants must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their jump session to allow time for check in & the pre-jump safety briefing